Thursday, November 3, 2016

MINI JANE'S

     As you may know, I had to close my beloved Missouri Jane's Restaurant, about 3 years ago, due to the fact that my Mom had to go on life support, and we brought her home to spend her last days here. Well, what we thought would be only about a month turned into 3 YEARS going strong! Praise the LORD we still have Mama with us, and she is just as fiesty as ever!
    So now I have to come up with a new plan for my life! I can't reopen my restaurant, because the owner of the building no longer want to have a restaurant in there. So.....
I BOUGHT AN OLD AIRSTREAM!! And I am going to turn it into a mobile food cart! We are beginning to remodel it and do some repairs. That is our winter project, and I will try to post some before and after photos for you!

This is going to be called MINI JANE"S, and we will only be serving our FAMOUS quesadillas, chips, fresh salsa, and pink lemonade!

I hope that we can have a successful business. I know that it will be a lot of hard work, but I will be up to the challenge!

So STAY TUNED!!!

More info to follow!!!!


check out my post on INSTAGRAM for a photo of my AIRSTREAM!!
bitzbitz13@instagram.com!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment