Monday, August 27, 2012

Korean Crackers-YUM!!!

Bella had to got to the Doctor today-I thought she had the chicken pox, but it turned out to be infantigo-too many scratches or bites from playing outside-anyway as we wait for the the prescriptions to be filled, we always go pick up sushi at the local Asian grocer--
Well, today while we were waiting for the rolls we shopped! They have the neatest things in that store. I wish I lived near a china town, I bet you could find some amazing bargains!
 Today I picked up a bag of Korean Crackers-called BONGBONG! They look like little hats! Or thin cinnamon rolls, or jelly rolls. So cute, and so tasty too!
If you have always wondered, and never ventured inside you should try out your local shops, the people are always friendly, and grateful that you want to try something new!

I will post a photo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment