Monday, September 10, 2012

How we make GUACAMOLE at Missouri Jane Cantina

Everybody loves my Guacamole-and it is so simple to make! Here at Missouri Jane we make it to order-mild or hot!
The list of ingredients are:
Avocado
lime
salt
cilantro
tomato
onion
That's it! Of course if you want to add some heat, add jalapeno or Serrano chilies, and when I am making it for myself, I always add fresh garlic! I don't add the garlic in the restaurant because not everyone enjoys the flavor.
The amount depends on you!
For one avocado,
1/2 large lime-juiced
1/8 t. salt
2T. cilantro-chopped
1/4 c. tomato
3T. onion
This is to your taste, sometimes I add more lime, and I tend to like more tomato than most.
I have had many people ask me how to make this, I thought everyone already knew!
YUM!!












Here are some photos of the process and ingredients-bear with me while I learn the ins and outs of posting photos with descriptions!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love guacamole this looks amazing. Yummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing my blog, and being the fir to comment and follow!! Please send me your contact info, You won a prize!!

      Delete
  2. I'm also a new subscriber on you tube. LOVE your kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not locate you YouTube account! I will follow you too! What is it? Love your puppy!!

    ReplyDelete