Thursday, November 17, 2016

IN HER 49TH YEAR





                   Who knew that it would take someone 49 years to finally figure out...

WHO THEY ARE?
WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DOING?
HOW TO DO IT?
WHY THEY HAVE TO DO IT?
WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT!!

           Well that's me. It's amazing that all of those crazy ideas that I have had my entire life, that never seemed to work, have all come together to make a WHOLE idea! Weird huh?


I am going to be sharing my ideas, and designs as this plan unfolds, but be on the lookout for

Rhett's Radish, a retro redesign clothing store on Ebay, Etsy, Instagram, and Pinterest.


In this new year I will turn  50 years old. Why do I still feel 15?

This will be an exciting new beginning, so many plans, so much to do!
I can't wait!!!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment