Friday, November 4, 2016

ABOUT ME

     A little bit about me! I am on the Ketogenic diet. This is a version of the low carb diet, but instead of eating high protein, you eat high fat, moderate protein, and low carb. I started on January 30, 2015. It was very hard for me to give up the sugar!
SUGAR IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE!
SUGAR IS MY FRIEND!
SUGAR IS MY COMFORT IN TIMES OF STRESS!( and let's face it, my life is full of stress!)
 But anyway, I saw this YouTube video called Fooly Living, where this girl is like me and on this eating plan. So I tried it. At first I was doing very well, I didn't even cheat and have Birthday cake on my Birthday, but then we had a tragic event , and it went to hell in a hand-basket really fast!
     My daughter Bella was attacked by a stray cat, and had to be hospitalized with the threat of rabies, and had to undergo the rabies protocol. It was a horrible experience, one that I would not wish on my worst enemy! Thankfully she is ok now, and when things calmed down, I went back on my plan. I originally lost 55 pounds, but for some reason I decided to enjoy the summer, and put back on 20 pounds, so I am now working to get that back off!
     My goal is to loose 22 more pounds by my Birthday which is Feb. 5th. I still have a ways to go after that, but I am taking this one step at a time! Some days are good, some are bad. Really bad. But for the first time I know that I can get back on and really adapt quickly now, and that is such a great feeling! My body feels so much better when I don't eat sugar! I miss it, don't get me wrong, but I feel like I am not riding the Sugar dragon any more!
    I will be sharnig some of my keto recipes here on this blog, and some of the videos that I will be posting to explain the process.
 I hope you will watch, and enjoy!!
KETO ON!!
KETO STRONG!!!!
beth
Also check out my YouTube videos at bitzbitz13@YouTube.com
and my Instagram bitzbitz13@instagram
Thanks!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment